This award comes with some sweet follow-up steps, so here we go.
5 SUPER SWEET BLOGS, THAT I NOMINATE FOR THIS AWARD:
- Sarah at If You Dig Dinosaurs Like I Dig Dinosaurs
- Enid at Enid Twiglet
- Melissa at Tiny Happy
- Penny at Dresses and Me
- Shannon at Stitch Freak
- Fiona Marie at A Piece of My Mind
- O at CocaEyes
- Sax at Silver Rain
- Holy (for want of another name!) at Hey Auckland
- Nicole at Follow The White Bunny
- Lisa at Crafternoon Tea
- Lucy at Lucy Patterson
- Maya at Maya Made
Thank you for inspiring me with your awesomeness!
5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS:
1. Cookies or cake? Cake, cake, cake. Preferably lemon syrup cake.
2. Chocolate or vanilla? Dark chocolate. Not milk chocolate (bleuugh) and nothing with palm oil.
3. Favorite sweet treat? To be honest I usually prefer savoury overs sweets, but I’m pretty partial to Whittakers 70% chocolate, or chilli chocolate.
4 – When do you crave sweet things the most? After dinner.
5 – Sweet nick name? I was very young I was known as “Noodles” because if asked what I wanted to eat, my response was often “chicken noodle soup”. Looks like I’ve been a savoury lover since childhood.
AWARD NOMINEE? HERE’S WHAT TO DO:
If you are nominated for a Super Sweet Blog Award, simply…
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.